☐ baguette (optional)
☐ bacon (optional)
1. Dice and saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
2. Add diced potatoes and juice from the cans of clams.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, mix flour and 1/4 cup of cold water.
5. Stir flour mixture into simmering vegetables until thickened.
6. Season with parsley, basil, pepper, onion salt, and celery salt.
7. Add milk, cream, and clams. Salt to taste.
8. Continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
*Tip: Serve with crusty bread for dipping.
Add bacon for a smoky flavour.
Serves 6 to 8... or 2 with LOTS of leftovers!